DDFT - Doomsday Fetchland Tendrils

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
225 réponses à ce sujet

#226 P-E

P-E
  • Membres
  • 577 messages

Posté 02 July 2016 - 19:07

so report sur teamstorm (aussi relayé sur thesource)

I finished 7th of 202 entrants with this list today.
sales.starcitygames.com//deckdatabase/displaydeck.php?DeckID=104486

These were my match ups with some highlights.

Round 1 - Michael, Storm 2-0
Round 2 - Michael, 4C Delver 2-1
Round 3 - Doug, Shardless BUG 2-1

SPOILER: Click to show
Round 5 - Matt, UR Delver 2-1

Round 7 - Patrick, Reanimator 0-0-3
Round 8 - James, Shardless BUG (2-1)ID

Although I did not play any Miracles players, I still was pleased with the two main deck Abrupt Decays. Against MUD, while it did not need to hit any Chalices or 3Spheres, it did timely catch a Metalworker. Other times, it was just nice knowing I could buy time Decaying a Goyf or Delver. Chain of Vapor is cheaper, and reduces spreading out your colors, but it still gets blown up by Chalice and Counterbalance. I have been tempted to consider Chain, but I don't think it is the right call.

Xantid Swarms performed very well against the slew of Delver decks I ran into. I did not lose any games I put Swarm on the stack.

Void Snare was dead all day. I do not see many instances where I would need to Wish for it, especially with main deck Decays. Considering the metagame I would be happy to play a second Massacre, maybe even the third Xantid Swarm.

I also wonder if Shelldock Isle/Emrakul is good against Reanimator. I feel like it allows the DD player to aggressively pile into a quick win. After all, what is a Griselbrand (and maybe 2 lands) to an Emrakul? What are your thoughts?

Modifié par P-E, 02 July 2016 - 19:08 .