Aller au contenu

Vente joemarket: Japonais + Summer Magic (Edgar)

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
13 réponses à ce sujet

#1 Joemarket

Joemarket
  • Membres
  • 27 messages

Posté 05 July 2015 - 14:17

Je vends des cartes en japonais. RARE!!

4x Scapeshift Morningtide (NM) --- 70€
4x Sarkhan Unbroken Dragons of Tarkir (MINT) --- 40€
4x FOIL Wingmate Roc Khans of Tarkir (MINT) --- 40€
4x Arcane Lighthouse Commander 2014 (MINT) --- 15€
1x FOIL Exquisite Blood Avacyn Restored (MINT) --- 10€
1x FOIL Time Warp M10 (NM) --- 70€
1x SIGNÉ Voice of Resurgence Dragon´s Maze (NM) --- 40€

Paiement PayPal donc vente sécurisée.
Je vous envoie un certificat inclus dans le prix.
Si vous achetez l'ensemble du lot, je vais inclure plus de cartes gratuits et une surprise supplémentaire.
Envoi de photos possible.

Now let's talk english (or spanish if you prefer :)).

I sell 8x Summer Magic (Edgar) Cards MTG. All NM-MINT Condition. Ivory Cup and Wall of Stone SP at back. See the pictures.

Swamp (MINT)
Disintegrate (MINT)
Ivory Cup (NM-SP)
Instill Energy (NM)
Paralyze (NM)
Phantasmal Terrain (NM)
Wall of Stone (NM-SP)
Weaness (NM)

Price: 2300€ the whole lot. Payment through paypal. Registered and Express shipping included in the final price (3-5 days to come).

Here the pics:
FRONT: http://www.mediafire.../P10207580.jpg#
BACK: http://www.mediafire.../P10207600.jpg#

If you have further questions, ask whatever you need. I answer fast.

I am new at this forum. I am honest and trustworthy, absolutely no problem with me. ~700 deals on ebay, 100% positive.

Modifié par Bens, 18 July 2015 - 15:50 .
regroupement 2 topics en 1

#2 Joemarket

Joemarket
  • Membres
  • 27 messages

Posté 08 July 2015 - 11:16

Up!

#3 Joemarket

Joemarket
  • Membres
  • 27 messages

Posté 09 July 2015 - 17:14

Accepter les changements par d'autres cartes.

#4 Theonlyone

Theonlyone
  • Membres
  • 1818 messages

Posté 09 July 2015 - 20:00

On a affaire à un bot?

#5 Bens

Bens

Team Moût

• Administrateurs
  • 1869 messages

Posté 11 July 2015 - 21:43

C'est louche en tout cas. En l'état il est fortement déconseillé de lui acheter qqch, et ce même si vous êtes fan de pimp jap :ninja:

Si je résume, joemarket s'inscrit sur LF uniquement pour vendre ses cartes alors que personne ne le connaît, et accepte uniquement paypal en paiement.

@joemarket:
- es-tu prêt à dealer des ventes et envoyer des cartes avant de recevoir le paiement ?
- es-tu prêt à accepter des ventes en mains propres, et si oui où ?
- as-tu des personnes connues sur LF en référence, qui pourraient se porter garantes de toi ?
Et dire que chaque fois que nous votions pour eux
Nous faisions taire en nous ce cri : ’"ni Dieu ni maître !"
Dont ils rient aujourd’hui puisqu’ils se sont fait dieu
Et qu’une fois de plus nous nous sommes fait mettre

#6 Joemarket

Joemarket
  • Membres
  • 27 messages

Posté 12 July 2015 - 00:01

Je ne comprends rien. Tout ce que je veux est de vendre ces cartes. Les cartes sont à moi et je suis à la maison, je mets l'annonce d'envoyer des photos aux parties intéressées. Ou bot ou quelque chose de semblable. Encore une fois, les parties prenantes de contact seront en mesure de voir les photos de chacun des cartes. Je accepte le paiement paypal et le courrier recommandé et Express est inclus. Je dois 700 voix ebay avec 100% positifs, donc je peux montrer qui je invité.

#7 mindtwist

mindtwist
  • Membres
  • 2189 messages

Posté 13 July 2015 - 08:48

Voir le messageBens, le 11 July 2015 - 21:43 , dit :

C'est louche en tout cas. En l'état il est fortement déconseillé de lui acheter qqch, et ce même si vous êtes fan de pimp jap :ninja:

Si je résume, joemarket s'inscrit sur LF uniquement pour vendre ses cartes alors que personne ne le connaît, et accepte uniquement paypal en paiement.

@joemarket:
- es-tu prêt à dealer des ventes et envoyer des cartes avant de recevoir le paiement ?
- es-tu prêt à accepter des ventes en mains propres, et si oui où ?
- as-tu des personnes connues sur LF en référence, qui pourraient se porter garantes de toi ?

Oui mais le gars envoie un certificat inclus dans le prix :moustache:

#8 Adibou1er

Adibou1er
  • Modérateurs
  • 3426 messages

Posté 13 July 2015 - 11:19

@Joemarket : if you can't write or speak a good french, the better is for you to speak/write in english. Most of the people here are able to understand it perfectly. Then, you have to understand that your announce is suspicious for a regular user of Legacy-France. We don't know you, you talk to us through google translate, you have no recommandations nor eBay or MKM account related to your profile...
So please, if you can prove you're not a bot and a honnest seller, show us you are trustworthy.
If you don't, your topic will be locked within two days.
Best regards,

Modifié par Adibou1er, 13 July 2015 - 11:19 .

Voir le messageDebonair, le 08 October 2013 - 08:38 , dit :

Allez, comme dirait Adibou, soubi.

#9 Joemarket

Joemarket
  • Membres
  • 27 messages

Posté 13 July 2015 - 11:53

Yes, my french is not good, that´s why I used google translator. In english better. It´s really strange. This is not the one forum where happens this. Of course, I am honest and trustworthy. You prejudge me because I am new in this forum, but I imagine most people here registered for the first time and never happened anything. Always you first sell stuff anywhere and no problem with that, at least in most cases. Ebay doesn´t reject a seller for the first time, it´s senseless. Soon or later people will know about you. I would understand this may occur If I sell some cards and buyer doesn´t receive anything, so obviously I am a cheater and you can close my account here, but previously and only for uploading an ad here?? Sorry, but no reason to suspect about me.

My ad is real, I have pictures of the cards, I offer payment through paypal (protects buyers and sellers) and I will ship the cards by registered and express post, obviously If someone buys the entire lot. For single cards, only registered without express. I offer security in all sense, no reason to be worried about me. A couple of weeks ago, I sold in ebay a Library of Alexandria MISCUT to a french guy, so I already know selling to french people.

On the other hand, like you can understand, I am not going to show my personal information here where all people can see. You send me a pm and I will show you my positive feedback in ebay and my user name. I live in Spain.
I insist, absolutely no problem with me. Some people said If I was a bot or something like that... Absurd. My main target is selling cards and not wasting my time and yours.
Please, send me a pm and I send my personal information.

#10 Adibou1er

Adibou1er
  • Modérateurs
  • 3426 messages

Posté 13 July 2015 - 12:15

Well, Legacy France is the main forum to talk about Legacy in France. We have rules, and one of them is to "prove" you're trustworthy when you come to the trade section for the first time.
Sorry if you took it personally.
We don't want your personal information, but if you have an eBay or MKM account, or if you have ever traded with a regular user of Legacy France, it would be a plus for you, and good for us to know it.
For example, in my own announce, I say "I traded with X, Y and Z from LF, have 100+ positive feedbacks on eBay..." and then I list the cards I'm selling.

If you want, we can talk more by PM, even in spanish.

PS : the questions our Admin asked you :
- are you ready to send the cards before being paid ?
- are you ready to accept IRL sellings (but if you are in Spain, it would not be easy) ?
- do you know regular and well known users of LF who could recommend you ?

Modifié par Adibou1er, 13 July 2015 - 12:19 .

Voir le messageDebonair, le 08 October 2013 - 08:38 , dit :

Allez, comme dirait Adibou, soubi.

#11 Joemarket

Joemarket
  • Membres
  • 27 messages

Posté 13 July 2015 - 15:07

It seems it´s very difficult to understand. Let´s see, I have never traded cards here, it´s my first time, so it´s not possible someone here knows me. Here an example, It´s the same If you ask someone in his first day working If he knows the people who works in. He will answer, of course, NO. You need your time, so, here it´s the same.
It´s your forum and your conditions but that doesn´t mean your rules are senseless. You are right If I sell cards and buyer receives nothing, that´s the main point here. If this happens, you can cancel my account and whatever you have to do, but you must understand I can´t accept being treated like a robber or cheater simply for being registered for a few days. It´s like If I was suspicious of something and I have proofed nothing yet!!. This is unacceptable. I think everybody deserves at least one chance, just one. Then, facts will talk about him.

I answer your questions here
PS : the questions our Admin asked you :
- are you ready to send the cards before being paid ? --- Only for being a new trader should I accept this??
Absolutely no. This question is ridiculous. I offer guarantees of delivery, paypal returns money to buyer If he doesn´t receive the cards and I ship registered (trackable). More guarantees, impossible. In all internet, you pay FIRST and receive AFTER. Many examples, Amazon, Ebay, Rakuten, etc.

- are you ready to accept IRL sellings (but if you are in Spain, it would not be easy) ? --- I don´t know what is "IRL Sellings"

- do you know regular and well known users of LF who could recommend you ? --- No, impossible. I registered a few days ago and I don´t know anyone in this forum yet.

Hope your answer. I can spanish and english, so what you want.
Regards.

#12 huguesparri

huguesparri
  • Membres
  • 179 messages

Posté 16 July 2015 - 18:52

I think you can solve this issue using third party trade.
Maybe a moderator from the site or a well known trader in France will be kind enough to be your third party.
It's always difficult to make a reputation on a trade forum, and that's not specific to french ones. For example, if you sell cards on US forum and have no reference, you'll have to send the cards first or accept a third party trade.
Sorry for your issue but everybody wants to protect himself as much as possible.

#13 Joemarket

Joemarket
  • Membres
  • 27 messages

Posté 17 July 2015 - 18:17

Surely you are right, but I am not going to ship cards first. Too I want to protect my money as much as possible. I offer paypal and registered shipping, that´s enough protection for any buyer. If you don´t receive the cards, paypal returns your money back.

#14 Bens

Bens

Team Moût

• Administrateurs
  • 1869 messages

Posté 18 July 2015 - 15:38

Hi joemarket,
Thank you for your explanations. I understand that you simply want to sell cards from spain, no problem about this.

But I think it's a mistake to try to sell here, because Legacy-France isn't a real trade site, it's a french magic site about Legacy Format (and Modern for 1 year). There are effectively other parts on the site like for instance ruling and trade sections, but in fact the trade section is used generally by regular members of the forum. I think it would be a better and more efficient idea for you to use dedicated sites, for instance MCM (https://es.magiccardmarket.eu/) which is used only for magic deals in europe.

However, if you really want to try to sell your cards here there is no problem, but now you are warned that there's little chances that this finally works as you hope, because you have a suspicious profile here (no offense, I'm not thinking you're a cheater... I think you now understand what is the usual profil of dealers here :)). Our trade rules are in french so I make a summary for you :
- give all information about the cards: name, language, grading, price
- only 1 topic by seller, but you can edit the first post of your topic by "edit" button (Modifier), and add a up message (just one thing, don't abuse of up messages, 48h min between them)
- precise payment means, shipping possibilities, and references if possible

Regards

PS: IRL = In Real Life, so IRL sellings are from hand to hand and not with postal service.
PPS: I grouped your 2 topics into only 1.

Modifié par Bens, 18 July 2015 - 16:03 .

Et dire que chaque fois que nous votions pour eux
Nous faisions taire en nous ce cri : ’"ni Dieu ni maître !"
Dont ils rient aujourd’hui puisqu’ils se sont fait dieu
Et qu’une fois de plus nous nous sommes fait mettre