Podcast Belgian Legacy Cast

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
1 réponse à ce sujet

#1 NiRVeS

NiRVeS
  • Membres
  • 30 messages

Posté 22 September 2014 - 12:21

The Belgian Legacy Cup (BLC) is a tournament series, through which we crown a yearly "National Legacy Champion". Throughout the year, there are a series of Trials, where players can earn byes for an open end-of year tournament with a big prize pool and a trophy on the line. The series been going on since 2009, and I've been doing the website and "marketing" for the past few years now.

As another means to try and get people involved in our tournaments, I came up with the idea of starting a podcast. There's another trial tournament each coming month + the grand finals in December, and the idea would be to make one of these after each event. So that means the first goal will be to make 4 more throughout 2014. Because number one, is out now!

In this first episode, we introduce ourselves and talk some Khans of Tarkir, before diving into a couple of tournament reports from the first Belgian Legacy Cup Trial in Mol.

Link: http://belgianlegacy...s-are-in-order/
Show lenght: 1h08m

We're figuring out the technical side of this as we go along, so excuse us for the 2 week delay between recording and publishing this episode and the poor audio quality.
Also, for butchering the English language, saying "euhr" approximately a million times... I also had a really rough night right before we recorded this, so hopefully next time I'll be a bit more cheerfull so we can carry this to a more energetic show.

As is evident, the current format is heavily inspired by other podcasts, such as Everyday Eternal and Brainstorm Brewery. As we progress, we'll hopefully be able to cultivate our own style a bit more. As for now, consider any blatant "imitation" to be a compliment, rather than a mockery.

For anyone who takes the effort to listen to the cast, we would highly appreciate any feedback you have for us, either content-wise, style-wise, or on the technical execution.

The recording was done using Skype + Audacity, with each member recording their own track only (even though other people's voices were all over each track still). I then further edited the thing in Audacity, trying to sync everything up, although I never got it perfect, so I cleaned up some parts and just cut some stuff out entirely.

Thank you all for reading/listening, we hope you enjoy the show, and follow along, as we try desperately to get better at this.

Tom

#2 planarvoid

planarvoid

Administrateur

• Administrateurs
  • 851 messages

Posté 22 September 2014 - 17:10

Thx you Tom , "proficiaat" for the work done :-)

Aussi étiqueté avec Podcast, Belgian Legacy Cast