• Ce sujet est fermé Ce sujet est fermé
2 réponses à ce sujet

#1 APriestOfGix

APriestOfGix
  • Membres
  • 39 messages

Posté 03 December 2007 - 08:06

First the List:

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
    3 [TE] Ancient Tomb
    3 [ON] Polluted Delta
    3 [B] Tundra
    4 [ON] Flooded Strand
    4 [B] Volcanic Island
    3 [TSP] Flagstones of Trokair
    2 [UNH] Island
    1 [UNH] Mountain
    1 [UNH] Plains

// Creatures
    3 [TSP] Greater Gargadon
    4 [UD] Academy Rector

// Spells
    3 [IN] Obliterate
    2 [SC] Form of the Dragon
    4 [CHK] Sensei's Divining Top
    4 [MM] Brainstorm
    4 [CS] Counterbalance
    1 [DIS] Dovescape
    4 [MM] Counterspell
    4 [AL] Force of Will
    3 [CS] Rune Snag

// Sideboard
SB: 1 [TE] Humility
SB: 4 [US] Arcane Laboratory
SB: 4 [TE] Propaganda
SB: 3 [CHK] Ghostly Prison
SB: 3 [TSB] Disenchant

This is my current deck, and it is the best deck i have ever played.  I made the deck, and am currently 54-3 in match (best of 3) testing.  The deck has SO many synergy's.  To name a few...  You can obliterate with Dovescape on the board.  when you obliterate with counterbalance top, the top counters any 1 mana spell they might play to cantrip to a fast recovery.  Gargadon, and obliterate are amazing.  Rector is AMAZING.  Humility + Form + Dovescape is a hardlock.

The deck's only weakness's so far, are Burn (going to 5 life is painful, and you have to Gargadon it), Wasteland lock decks like stax (why i run the basics) and some combo, since you have to gargadon it cause being at 5 can be risky.
I don't speak french, pardon my bad translations...

Je ne parle pas le français, le pardon ma mauvaise traduction ...

Image IPB

#2 maveric78f

maveric78f
  • Membres
  • 3537 messages

Posté 03 December 2007 - 09:28

I like the concept but...
- I don't get why you play so many white mana producing lands.
- 3 rune snag ? According to me it's either 4*snag or mana leak.
- in SB, or MD stifle would help againt combo or wasteland recursion decks.
- chalice (@1) would be also a good addition
- counterbalance looks antisynergic why your high CC spells.
J’ai connu un mec de droite une fois, il avait dix fois plus de classe.

#3 APriestOfGix

APriestOfGix
  • Membres
  • 39 messages

Posté 21 January 2008 - 23:38

Deck List:

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
3 [TE] Ancient Tomb
3 [ON] Polluted Delta
3 [b] Tundra
4 [ON] Flooded Strand
4 [b] Volcanic Island
3 [TSP] Flagstones of Trokair
1 [UG] Mountain
1 [UG] Plains
2 [UG] Island

// Creatures
3 [TSP] Greater Gargadon
4 [UD] Academy Rector

// Spells
3 [IN] Obliterate
4 [CHK] Sensei's Divining Top
4 [MM] Brainstorm
4 [CS] Counterbalance
1 [DIS] Dovescape
4 [MM] Counterspell
4 [AL] Force of Will
3 [CS] Rune Snag

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [CHK] Ghostly Prison
SB: 4 [TE] Chill

Card Choices:

Ancient Tomb: This deck can't support acceleration like Chrome Mox, or Mox Diamonds. Yet it needs a way to be able to play it's higher CC spells with out waiting for 7-8 mana on the board. The double lands help out. The life loss is minimal with Tomb, since you usually use it once early, to drop a rector, or 1-2 times later, to cast the Obliterate.

Greater Gargadon: Actually amazing. He is great to give you a sac outlet to your rector, and on more than one time I have just waited and et him come. He also makes wasted ands not useless. The best part though is after an Obliterate, he leaves you with the strongest creature on the board.

Academy Rector The heart and sou of this deck. Rector has singe handy won me MANY games. You drop it and it stops the beats better than a Propaganda, or Ghostly Prison. I once held off 3 goyfs (5/6) just because he was trying to get lethal on the board, so he wouldn't have to see what the rector brought out.

Obliterate Probably the most questioned slot. It really shines in many match-ups. It gives the deck inevitability. This deck runs less counters than MUC, and less threats than Thresh, But is makes up for that in the fact that if we stall to the late game, you can drop and un-counterable Obliterate and win the game.

Form of the Dragon: Very good win condition, stops the beats, and wins pretty fast.

Counterbalance and Sensei's Divining Top: Well, Many people think CB is no good with higher CC cards. I do agree that is true. Yet the deck also runs many lower cc cards and surprisingly I have rarely found it hard to CB a unwanted spell for lack of low cc cards on top. Top is necessary it lets you keep you higher cc spells out of you hand, and lets you float them on the top.

Currently the sideboard is kinda messy. It has cards to stop fast aggro which can be a problem and burn which is a HUGE problem given Form puts you at 5.

Cards that didn't make it

Burning Wish: There is just nothing you want to grab with it.

Decree of Silence: Better than Dovescape, but i have had combo just through away 3 spells, and win over it.

Humility: It was the way to go, but I found i hated casting it, as it shut off my rectors, and that kinda ruins the entire deck, turning you into a reall bad control, having to hardcast Forms.

Match-Ups:

Goblins: This is a medium match-up. You have few answers to first turn lack, but rector is amazing, if you can use counterspells from them getting double Piledriver. This match up is about even. Counter the Warchief, and Piledrivers, and get a fast rector and your set. Form of the Dragon is almost an auto-win, just watch out for SGC, cause he can burn your face if they hit 10 mana.

SB: Bring in Propaganda and Chill. Both of these slow them a lot! If you want bring in Ghostly, Bring in Ghostly after you bring in the Props cause you don't want to take out too much. Board out CB, and Greater Gargadons and the Dovescape. Finding what to pull for Ghostly, is the only reason not to board it in.

U/G/x CounterTop Thresh: Good match-up. Use your counterspells on large critters (goyf). Try and get a rector to resolve, and your good to go. If you have the coice between countering goyf, and saving for the rector counterwar, against white, stop the goyf (STP), and all others get the rector out. Rector is almost gg against then none white versions. Also they jun very little that can stop you with their counterbalance, basically only your 2cc counterspells. Obliterate win you the game, all you have to do is hang on that long.

SB: if they run LOTS of critters, bring in some props (props before Ghostly Prison, cause they pitch to FoW).

Landstill (3 or 4 color): VERY good match-up. They like to stall, and so do you. Obliterate is a game winner, I have never lost against landstill after getting and Obliterate to be played (yeah for uncounterable!). This is a very easy match-up. Save counters for counter wars over Rectors. Once you get a rector down, you have almost won the game, if you can protect it from STP.

SB: Nothing!

TES: This is a good match-up. It depends a LOT on the TES player. If you can get CB out, you win. I have yet to see a TES player win through CB, and counters for un-CB-able stuff. This is a great match-up, and hope to see it all day. Chant can be annoying, but try and get CB out fast, and you've got this. The only worry is having Form out. Watch out since they can play spells into CB, and then Tendrils you FTW.

SB: -3 Obliterate, -1 SDT; +4 Chill. This is even easier. Just make sure to stop Xantids out of the board. Like the first game, counterbalance wrecks them, but now you have to watch out for Pyro/Red Elemental Blast. A Chill hurts them a lot, as it kills rite's, Burning Wish, Warrens, and the Pyros.

Burn: This match up is REALLY hard. It relies on you getting Counterbalance out FAST. Also, a quick form will lose you the game, you have to find 2 rectors, and get a Dovescape as well. Counter as many burn spells as you can, and stop them with CB/Top.

SB: -3 Obliterate, -1 Counterspell; +4 Chill. If you can drop a chill, you usually win. Mull aggressively into chill counters, or CB. Better, but still not the favorable if you can't find any hate.

Dragon Stompy: Hardest Match-up you have. Moon effects are a BITCH! As soon as you see a moon effect coming, crack fetches for basic islands, and the plains. The Mountains isn't needed, as you will have plenty. Try and counter Moon effect is you can. Also watch out for Slogger, when you drop a Form. Don't be worries to ride a Rector to a stall, as the long the game goes the smaller their library, and less slogging, and also the closer you are to Obliterating the Board.

SB: Bring in Chill, and as many Taxers as you can. Pull the CB/Top and Brainstorm (Chalice = not so much). Drop a taxer, and a rector and win! Still hard, you have to be on your game to win these games.

These are the decks Hardest Matchups. Here is a basic breakdown.

Bad:
Dragon Stompy
Ichorid
Goblins
Burn
Sligh
Anything with Wasteland Lock

Split:
Goyf Sligh
Thresh (Wasteland Stifle Version)
43 Land
Random Aggro
Piluka/Heavy Discard

Good:
Survival
Thresh (All colors except the Wasteland/Stifle Version)
Landstill
Any Control (You have the late game back breaker)
Demon Stompy
Suicide Black
Red Death
Enchantress (They get unhappy with no lands for some reason)
IGGy Pop
Belcher
TES

Looking Ahead:

Cards:
I have been wondering about Disenchant. It run it strictly for the Solitary Confinement answer, but it may be better to Run Wipe Away. I'm not sure what to do with that Slot.

The Mana base has been amazing. The only consideration i have is maybe pulling a Flagstones for another basic (probably island), or a another Tundra.

Reason to Play WURbliterate:

It has an amazing game against Thresh, and Landstill. So if you play a control Heavy meta, this is you deck to play. It also has so many little synergies in it, that it will surprise you. I was just playing somebody, and the were like Rector + Gargadon = Sexy! Really, it is, they can't even StP in response, cause the rector is already gone.

Also after a Obliterate, if you had CB/Top out, you should have a top on the top of Library, stopping them from laying a land, and trying to recover fast with a cantrip.

The deck is really powerful, as long as you can survive. It also has a great game against Combo, since it is a control deck. I would play it in any meta, that isn't dominated by goblins. However, if you can keep their number of creatures low, you can drop a rector and stall till you can kill it. So even aggro isn't that bad.

The deck doesn't like seeing Wasteland locks, or LOTS of small fast creatures, or burn. If two of these 3 things is highly prevelant, i would suggest a different deck. If however you meta is like mine, and full of Thresh, and other control or Combo, this is you deck to play.

It is also amazingly fun, to win with what many people have said as "janky cards". It will bring out you inner Johnny!

Deck Liste:

/ / Fichier pour Deck Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

/ / Lands
3 [TE] Ancient Tomb
3 [ON] pollués Delta
3 [b] Tundra
4 [ON] Flooded Strand
4 [b] l'île volcanique
3 [PIP] Flagstones de Trokair
1 [UG] Mountain
1 [UG] Plaines
2 [UG] Island

/ / Creatures
3 [PIP] Grand Gargadon
4 [UD] recteur de l'Académie

/ / Spells
3 [EN] Obliterate
4 [CHK] Sensei Divining Top
4 [MM] Brainstorm
4 [CS] Contrepoids
1 [DIS] Dovescape
4 [MM] Contresort
4 [AL] Force of Will
3 [CS] Rune Snag

/ / Buffet
SB: 4 [CHK] Ghostly Prison
SB: 4 [TE] Chill

Card Choices:

Ancient Tomb: Ce pont ne peut pas soutenir l'accélération comme Chrome Mox, ou Mox Diamants. Pourtant, il a besoin d'une manière d'être en mesure de jouer son supérieur CC sorts avec d'attente de 7-8 mana sur le plateau. Le double terres aider. La perte de vie est minime avec Tomb, dans la mesure où vous utilisez normalement une fois au début, la chute d'un recteur, 1-2 fois ou plus tard, de jeter le Obliterate.

Grand Gargadon: En fait étonnante. Il est merveilleux de vous donner un point de vente à votre sac recteur, et sur plus d'une heure que je viens de lui et attendit et venir. Il a également fait gaspillé Australie, pas inutile. La meilleure partie est bien après une Obliterate, il vous laisse avec la plus grande fermeté créature sur la planche.

Le recteur de l'Académie sou coeur et de ce pont. Recteur a remporté maniable singe m'a NOMBREUX jeux. Vous laisser tomber et il s'arrête le temps de mieux qu'une propagande ou Ghostly Prison. Une fois, j'ai eu lieu au large de 3 goyfs (5 / 6), simplement parce qu'il essayait de se létale sur le plateau, donc il n'aurait pas de voir ce que le recteur mis en évidence.

Oblitérer Probablement le plus interrogé fente. Il brille vraiment dans beaucoup de match-ups. Il donne le pont fatalité. Ce pont fonctionne moins que MUC comptoirs, et moins de menaces que de Thresh, Mais est fait pour que, dans le fait que, si nous décrochage à la fin du jeu, vous pouvez faire glisser et non counterable Obliterate et gagner la partie.

Form of the Dragon: Très bon état gagner, arrête le bat, et gagne assez rapide.

Contrepoids et Sensei Divining Top: Eh bien, CB Beaucoup de gens pensent que ce n'est pas la peine supérieur à CC cartes. Je reconnais que c'est vrai. Pourtant, le pont inférieur gère aussi de nombreuses cartes cc et étonnamment j'ai rarement trouvé difficile à un non désirés CB sort par manque de faible cc cartes sur le dessus. Haut est nécessaire il vous permet de vous tenir supérieur cc précise de votre part, et vous permet de flotter sur le haut.

Actuellement, le buffet est un peu brouillonne. Il est d'arrêter rapidement les cartes d'agressivité qui peut être un problème et brûler ce qui est un problème donné ÉNORMES Forme vous met à 5.

Cartes qui ne fait pas apparaître

Burning souhaits: Il n'ya rien que vous souhaitez récupérer avec elle.

Décret du Silence: Mieux que Dovescape, mais j'ai juste eu combo grâce away 3 sorts, et de gagner sur elle.

Humilité: C'est le chemin à parcourir, mais j'ai trouvé i détesté casting, comme elle coupé mon recteurs, et que l'ensemble kinda ruines du pont, en tournant reall vous un mauvais contrôle, ayant pour hardcast formes.

Match-Ups:

Gobelins: Ce groupe est un match-up. Vous avez quelques réponses au premier tour manque, mais recteur est étonnant, si vous pouvez utiliser counterspells d'eux se double de sonnettes. Cette hauteur est sur le même. Contre le Warchief, et Piledrivers, et vous obtiendrez un rapide recteur et votre set. Form of the Dragon est presque un auto-win, just watch out pour le SGC, la cause qu'il peut brûler votre visage si ils ont atteint 10 mana.

SB: Apportez Propagande et Chill. Ces deux lents eux beaucoup! Si vous voulez apporter des Ghostly, Apportez Ghostly après vous apportez dans le Props cause que vous ne voulez pas prendre trop. Planche CB, et le Grand Gargadons et Dovescape. Comment trouver ce que pour tirer Ghostly, est la seule raison de ne pas monter à bord, il po

U / G / x CounterTop Thresh: Bon match-up. Utilisez votre counterspells sur des gros (goyf). Essayez et vous obtiendrez un recteur à résoudre, et votre bon d'aller. Si vous avez le coice entre goyf lutte, et à l'épargne du recteur counterwar, contre blanc, arrêtez le goyf (STP), et tous les autres obtenir le recteur. Recteur est presque gg contre puis aucune des versions blanc. Juin elles aussi très peu qui peut vous arrêter avec leurs contrepoids, dans le fond seulement votre 2cc counterspells. Oblitérer vous gagnez la partie, tout ce que vous avez à faire, c'est de s'accrocher aussi longtemps.

SB: si elles dirigent des LOTS de, mettre un peu d'accessoires (props avant Ghostly Prison, à cause qu'ils pitch FoW).

Landstill (3 ou 4 couleurs): Très bon match-up. Ils aiment décrochage, de même que de vous. Oblitérer est un jeu gagnant, je n'ai jamais perdu contre landstill et après avoir obtenu Obliterate être jouées (pour uncounterable yeah!). Il s'agit d'un match très facile à donner. Enregistrer les compteurs pour contrer guerres de recteurs. Une fois que vous obtenez un recteur bas, vous avez presque gagné la partie, si vous pouvez le protéger de STP.

SB: Rien!

TES: C'est un bon match-up. Cela dépend BEAUCOUP TES sur le joueur. Si vous pouvez obtenir CB, vous gagnez. Je n'ai pas encore vu de TES joueur gagnant par l'intermédiaire du disjoncteur, et les comptoirs pour un-CB-mesure stuff. C'est un grand match-up, et l'espoir de la voir tous les jours. Le chant peut être ennuyeux, mais essayer de faire observer CB rapide, et vous obtenez cela. Le seul souci est d'avoir Form. Watch out, car ils peuvent jouer des sorts en CB, et ensuite vous Tendrils FTW.

SB: -3 Obliterate, -1 SDT; +4 Chill. Cela est d'autant plus facile. Assurez-vous simplement d'arrêter Xantids hors de la planche. Comme le premier jeu, contrebalancer les épaves, mais maintenant vous devez vous méfier de Pyro / Red Elemental Blast. A Chill fait mal eux beaucoup, car elle tue rite's Burning Wish, Warrens, et les Pyros.

Burn: Ce match est VRAIMENT difficile. Elle dépend aussi de vous faire contrepoids à FAST. Également, un rapide formulaire vous permettra de perdre la partie, vous devez trouver 2 recteurs, et vous obtiendrez un Dovescape ainsi. Counter graver autant de sorts que vous le pouvez, et de les arrêter avec CB / Haut.

SB: -3 Obliterate, -1 Contresort; +4 Chill. Si vous pouvez glisser un chill, vous avez normalement gagner. Mull agressivement en chill comptoirs, ou CB. Mieux, mais toujours pas favorables, si vous ne connaissez aucune haine.

Dragon Stompy: Hardest match-up que vous avez. Lune effets sont un BITCH! Dès que vous voyez un effet de lune à venir, crack récupère base pour les îles, et les plaines. Les monts ne sont pas nécessaires, comme vous l'aurez abondance. Essayer de contrer l'effet Lune, c'est que vous pouvez. Aussi faites attention aux Slogger, lorsque vous déposez un formulaire. Ne soyez pas inquiète pour rouler un recteur d'un décrochage, comme le long de ce jeu est le plus petit de leur bibliothèque, et moins slogging, et aussi plus vous êtes proche d'Anéantissement le Conseil.

SB: Apportez Chill, Taxers et autant que vous le pouvez. Tirez sur la CB / Haut et Brainstorm (Chalice = pas tellement). La chute d'une taxer, et un recteur et gagne! Toujours dur, vous devez être sur votre jeu pour gagner ces jeux.

Ce sont les ponts Hardest Matchups. Voici une ventilation de base.

Mauvais:
Dragon Stompy
Ichorid
Goblins
Graver
Sligh
Anything avec serrure Wasteland

Split:
Goyf Sligh
Thresh (Wasteland Stifle Version)
43 Land
Random Aggro
Piluka / lourde Jeter

Bon:
Survie
Thresh (Toutes les couleurs, sauf le Wasteland / Stifle Version)
Landstill
Toute Control (Vous avez la fin du match retour disjoncteur)
Demon Stompy
Suicide Black
Mort Rouge
Enchantress (Ils ne se disent insatisfaits des terres pour une raison quelconque)
IGGy Pop
Belcher
TES

Looking Ahead:

Cartes:
J'ai été s'interrogent sur Disenchant. Il l'exécuter strictement Solitary Confinement pour la réponse, mais il peut être préférable d'Essuyez Run Away. Je ne suis pas certain de ce qu'il faut faire avec cette fente.

La Mana base a été étonnante. La seule considération que j'ai est peut-être tirer une Flagstones pour une autre base (probablement île), ou un autre Tundra.

Reason to Play WURbliterate:

Il a un incroyable jeu contre Thresh, et Landstill. Donc, si vous jouez un contrôle Heavy Meta, c'est vous pont à jouer. Il dispose également d'un si grand nombre dans peu de synergies, qu'elle vous étonnera. J'étais juste quelqu'un jouant, et l'étaient comme recteur Gargadon = + Sexy! Vraiment, il est, ils ne peuvent même pas StP en réponse, la cause du recteur est d'ores et déjà révolue.

Aussi, après une Obliterate, si vous aviez CB / haut, vous devriez avoir une page sur le dessus de la bibliothèque, de les arrêter de poser une terre, et en essayant de récupérer rapidement avec un cantrip.

Le tablier est vraiment puissant, aussi longtemps que vous pouvez survivre. Il dispose également d'un grand match contre Combo, puisque c'est un contrôle pont. Je voudrais lire sur n'importe quel méta, qui ne soit pas dominée par des gobelins. Cependant, si vous pouvez garder le nombre de leurs créatures faibles, vous pouvez déposer de recteur et de décrochage jusqu'à ce que vous pouvez tuer. Alors même que l'agressivité n'est pas mauvais.

Le pont n'aime pas voir Wasteland serrures, ou des petits LOTS rapide créatures, ou brûlées. Si deux de ces 3 choses est très répandu, je voudrais suggérer un autre pont. Si toutefois vous META est comme le mien, et plein de Thresh, et d'autres le contrôle ou Combo, c'est vous pont à jouer.

Il est également incroyablement fun, de gagner avec ce que beaucoup de gens ont dit que "janky cartes". Il permet de se rendre compte que vous intérieure Johnny!
I don't speak french, pardon my bad translations...

Je ne parle pas le français, le pardon ma mauvaise traduction ...

Image IPB